Sunday, November 9, 2008

Crazy Eights

I was tagged by my Aunt Christi!
8 things I'm obsessed with right now:
1.writing
2.reading Inkheart
3.playing on the computer
4.practicing the violin, piano, and flute
5.forgetting things (not on purpose!)
6.not understanding things
7.scratching some lucky dog behind it's ears
8.playing scene it or hyper dash

8 words or phrases I use daily:
1."Good riddance."
2."Easy peasy, lemon sqeezey."
3."I have no idea what you mean."
4."KARSTEN!"
5."SKYLA!"
6."Mooooom!"
7.''Good dog, Aspen!"
8."ASPEN! NO EATING FROM THE TABLE!''

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
1.I don't like watching T.V.
2.None.
3.Don't ask me.
4.Hmm.........
5.Me? Watch T.V.?
6.Not me.
7.Mm- NO!
8.In your dreams
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Drove to Utah
2. Read Inkheart
3. Worked on a story
4. Went to Max's birthday party
5. Ate a bean burrito at Taco Bell
6. Listened to mom's GPS
7. Saw mom's side of the family for the first time in a while
8.Stayed up extremely late

8 of my favorite places to eat:
1.Panda Express
2.Wendy's
3.Specialty Cookies
4.Baskin' Robins
5.Rubios
6.IHOP
7. Manpuku (Japanese restaurant)
8. Toot Sweets

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1.Aunt Melissa's wedding
2.Eating more of the cookies Skyla, Karsten, mom, and I just baked
3.Seeing Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of dad's side of the family
4.Finishing Inkheart
5.Finishing the story I'm writing
6.Christmas
7.Seeing Aspen and Thimbletack again (not that I'm entirely excited to go home)
8.Going to the beach again

8 Things on my wish list
1.Pogo stick
2.Roller Blades
3.People to stop killing dolphins
4.More recycling
5.People to drive less
6.See wild dolphins
7.More good books
8.Doing well at my violin perforamance
8 People I tag
1. Jena
7. Mom

2 comments:

Christi said...

I love reading your blog! How on earth did you get so smart? And what is this story you are writing? Will you be posting it on your blog? I would love to read it.

Christina said...

Wow, so many things that I didn't know! BTW (by the way) what is this about you not liking T.V.? We always have a hard time getting you and Skyla away from the T.V. when you visit! I will say, "Let's go do .....", and you won't even hear me! Silly girl!
I can't wait to see you and to find out about your book!
Also, I want to hear you play the flute while you are here! I have one you can play. Love you!