Saturday, December 1, 2007

Breeds of Dogs




I love dogs. I know the breeds,what they look like, if they are good or bad, etc. Here are just some of the breeds I know.
1. Australian Shepherd. 2. Beagle. 3. German Shepherd. 4. Keeshond. 5. Basenji. 6. Ibizan Hound. 7. Lhasa Apso. 8. Bichon Frise. 9. Bloodhound. 10. Great Pyrenees. 11.Greyhound. 12. Dalmatian. 13. Saint Bernard. 14. Husky. 15. Alaskan Malamute. 16.English Springer Spaniel. 17. Brittany. 18. Great Dane. 19. Basset hound. 20. Mastiff.

There are so many more dogs in the world, I would never be able to write them all or name them all. At least I wrote 20.

5 comments:

JaNece said...

Your blog looks awesome! You are so smart with all your dog knowledge! Keep it up girl! Love, Aunt Necey

Christina said...

Canyon and Savannah miss you!! (So do we!) I can't wait till we can see you again! I love you tons!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Christy

Marianna said...

Wow Sierra! Your blog looks GREAT! I am sure Adri and Kyla will love reading it! Can I put a link to it on my blog?

MarshallFamily said...

Way to go Sierra!

Nicely done. When you get as chance tell us about our dog, The Chinese Pug.

Love,

Marshall's

Zina said...

[This comment is from Mabel -- her Mom and Dad Zina and Dean are friends of your parents' from Berkeley]:

Wow! Your blog looks great! I love dogs a lot too. But dogs aren't my only interest. I love all animals so much. But especially dogs. I do lots of research on them like you,but i don't know as much about them as you. I have wanted a puppy all my life,but i can't have one because my dad is allergic to them. And my mom says dogs are ''problems''. Dogs are not problems!they are playful,cute,fun,helpful,and sometimes just plain old dogs!